Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dash! music video

I know not many people look at this blog but if you are thanks for stopping by. I also know that I haven't been doing much writing in the last couple of months and for that I'm sorry. I do however wanted to give you an update on a project that I've had the pleasure to be apart of. Don't tell anyone I told you this but TLE is working with bands Dash!, The Righteous and Harmonious Fist, and White Fang to put out an LP soon and with it a DVD featuring all three bands. One of the features, a Dash! music video for the song"You Keep Kicking", my good buddy Dave Nuss directed. I was asked to take two weeks and a small budget to produce the gore affects for the video. I know what your thinking ... "WTF! Gore affects in a Dash! video! That's Madness!" I know right? It's exactly what I said when I was approached to do the FX. But hey I trusted my pal and went for it and I got to say the video is rad! We screened it for a small test group last night to really good response and will be doing a larger debut soon. So keep your eyes posted to this Blog for more. In the meantime check out these images taken during the week of shooting.

No comments: